Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Sweetessa and Pinkyjay

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. I have mostly been having soup, and sometimes I pick at my husbands/kids food lol if it's soft. I also made some lentil curry that has some nice spice to it, I pureed it and eat two tbsp of it for dinner. I like spicy food I have had trouble with protein drinks too, same thing, they are too sweet or smell funny. It's weird how we are sensitive to that now. There is a very nice protein powder at Sangsters in the mall that I got yesterday, it's called Syntrax Nectar, they have a few different flavors, and you mix them with water. They make a juice-like drink instead of milky, with zero sugar and 23 grams of protein per scoop. I like it blended with Ice, it tastes like a slushy. I got the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is pretty good, they also have a caribbean one, apple, lemonade, peach, latte... They don't have a strong whey smell which I like. I couldn't stomach some of the proteins after surgery just because that smell made me nauseous lol. Have you weighed yourself since surgery? Are you healing well?
  2. I had puree spaghetti sauce that was pretty good. I have greek yogurt but I put half a scoop of protein powder in to get the extra protein. I don't do a lot of soup not a fan. I find I can't drink the muscle milk light now its very sweet. I have a struggle getting enough calories in while I am home I am too busy to make the effort to get it in.

If I had kids I would definitely have needed the extra week away. I started back to work and its a struggle. Today extremely tired and missing the caffeine.

What have you been trying to eat?
  3. My trip was pretty good, not too long only two flights but I feel like I need another week in Montreal haha, coming home to two kids who always need something. My eating is going... Weird? I feel like my stomach and my brain have no connection, my head tells me eat, eat, eat and my syomach of course is full. I don't feel like I am as restricted as I should be. But maybe because the soups are so fluid they go straight through. How much soup are you drinking at one time? Are you having purees or anything else? I am having a hard time stomaching the protein shakes, they seem too sweet lol.
  4. It was good, just long if I had my time back I would have booked an earlier flight. How did your trip back go? I feel pretty good just tired, it's hard to eat enough, I have a shake in the morning and that keeps me full for the whole day! How is your eating going?
  5. Hi! Thanks for your message! How was your trip back? How are you doing?
  6. Good luck on the trip home tomorrow, I hope all is well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6