Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Debdaisy and RoDean

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Rocky Mountain jeans! That's dating for sure! I LOVED Zenas. If you had Seattle Blues, I'd really be impressed! I completely agree about the jeans that hold the chub in. What the heck? Thank goodness for spanz.

Holy ridiculous cold weather, eh? I'll take cold over wind any day. It's a double whammy. Stay warm!

Deb
  2. I am in Missoula! GO GRIZ!! Yep mine are out of style, I actually have a pair of Rocky Mountain Jeans and a pair of Zena Jeans, I don't know if you remember those brands, I fit in the Rockies now and I bought them 25 years ago...I am still a few lbs away from the Zena's, and I am sure I wont wear them, but it is just so awesome to know I could if I had to!!! (the waist on the Rockies goes practically up to my boobs!!) But it was nice that they are a denim with no stretch, I remember when all jeans held in your fat, now they all stretch and let your fat hang out.
  3. Go Cats! My son started school there this fall, so i had to pick a team. Where in MT are you? Its nice to hear from someone so close. I definitely hoarded my jeans but the lower I go in weight the more outdated they are. I sometimes wonder when or what size is going to be my, "Oh yeah , I'm going shopping" size. Don't really care, just wonder.

My biggest thing is being patient with one to two pound losses peer week. After all, a loss is a loss. And it isn't a gain!
  4. Ohhhh, you're a Bobcat... I'm sorry!! Just kidding, how are things going, that is my favorite part too, deciding what I am going to wear each day now that it all fits or is too big!! I am so glad I was a hoarder and kept jeans and tops thinking "I will get back into these" !! The only thing I have had to buy is a couple pairs of jeans at TJ Maxx for a whopping 8 dollars/pair. Saving up for a whole new wardrobe when I reach my goal!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4