Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between donna1743 and suzn358

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Donna - How are you doing? I'm doing great with my sleeve. I've lost about 50 lbs now but still wish it was more. Some people on here lose so fast, it's crazy! I'm eating pretty much everything now, except haven't had a salad yet. How are things with you?
  2. Hi Donna - Yes I'm on pureed now - what a pleasure to have some bulk to the food. For breakfast today I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 1/2 banana. Very full from that. For lunch I had 2 oz of roasted chicken pureed with some mayo. Still full from that. Things are going very well. Going back to work on Wednesday. How are you doing?
  3. Hey suz how are you doing , how the protein and liquid going down.. Have you started puréed yet. Please keep in touch. Blessings
  4. Hi Donna,

I feel pretty good. On Friday I pulled a muscle in my belly while getting up from the couch but other than that I feel good. I'm loving the full liquids stage, having puddings, yogurt, and I blended up a cup of wonton soup for dinner tonight. It was delicious! It takes me from a half hour to 45 minutes to eat my little meals but I'm progressing and getting in all my fluids and protein. Wednesday I can move up to puréed foods and I'm looking forward to egg salad. Can't wait to get back to the gym in a few weeks. Just walking the neighborhood now and doing hand weights. Thanks for thinking of me. How are you doing?
  5. Hello suz how it going? Hope you feeling better, how getting your fluid in, getting down. How the protein going? Keep me posted. If you never to talk just yell.hahaha
  6. Tomorrow is a brand new life .I am praying for your wellness . Just remember relax and breath before you know you be SLEEVED..I am here for you anytime I always online or just leave a message , Take care God Bless
  7. Just great suz . I have lost 45 lbs. the first few weeks was rough, but you have to remember that our body is in shock and you need to follow the rules: always sip( have a sippy cup they really help and I didn't get embarrass that other saw me). Stay on the liquid till you get to purée stage. Take my advise it is very important ..Walk it helps with gas...Mainly just ENJOY, It a GREAT JOUNERY, I LOVE IT. Please stay in touch prayer for you. God Bless
  8. Thanks Donna. How are you doing? How did it go for you?
  9. Hi suzn358. Know you are getting ready for surgery Wednesday. Hope all is well, and remember after the surgery walk, sip all liquid , remember. A sippy cup will help you sip the water, or liquid, baby spoon, when you you start, your 2nd stage ( purée ) god bless. Keep in touch
  10. I having my sleeve on the same day 1-8-2014 looking forward to it. Good Luck
  11. I having my sleeve on the same day 1-8-2014 looking forward to it. Good Luck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11