Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Harts4you and florida 60 girl

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. well, I did make it thru. was home in 1 1/2 days. could not get blood pressure down i hospital but doing good since been home. I feel slightly sick to my stomach at times. I ate a greek yogart this am, protein shake for lunch probably cup of soup for dinner. Thanks for the prayers. God bless
  2. God bless prayers are going up as we speak. Hope you are feeling ok
  3. Just to let you know our surgery is December 26 this works better for us.Is your still Nov 29th?
  4. Just saw other message, how great to be in Branson Mo, we have never been there. Hope to one day. The Mx deal sounds pretty good. Glad to know you will have company and that you will be safe in El Paso. See you later. Carolyn
  5. Oh Yes please add me as a friend. Hope the wedding is wonderful.. We are going on a cruise in Dec hope all over with and healed pretty well by then. Maybe I can fit in airline seat easier, too!!!
  6. I didn't realize you were going to mexico. But I know how you feel. I just want to get on with it. This dr here has me on a long pre surgery diet. I just hope I have the will power. Heck if I had any I wouldn't be where I am at now, would I? What test do they require there? I work at nite is why I am up so late. What about you?
  7. Hi florida,
    I didn't want to wait for insurance to pay, so I am doing self pay in Mexico. The only thing I am worried about is that I take
    HRT and everything I've read says that I will have to go off of it because it could cause blood clots. I'm going to my regular doctor
    next week, so I will talk to her then. I am going to put myself on a presurgery diet starting Monday. My daughter is getting married
    in a little over a month and I want to drop a few pounds. So we can suffer together, lol. I pray, too that we can make this. God is
    the only reason that I will make it and I know it will only be because of Him if I do. I am starting to do as many things as I can that I
    will have to do after surgery, like, drink more water, chew my food 20-30 times before swallowing, exercising at least 30 minutes a
    day. I just want to get a jump on things. Would love to add you as a friend, as I think we could be great support for each other.
  8. Hi Patti, so great to get to talk to someone my age, too. I think my surgery will be mid oct not sure yet. went to psycharist today and diatian
    Woot! Woot! I passed. now on to results from stress test and sleep study. I have to be on a 6 week presurgery diet that seems almost impossible. Then the 2 weeks. I hope and pray I can make it. Glad to have you on board. I will pray you do well. I asked today if I was the oldest one they have had and was told they had several in 70s
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8