Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Dandyjaylee and tbrown9

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Tanya, I hope u are recovering well and getting stronger day by day. I have a question to ask, did you have a drain put in to remove the excess blood and water? N when you booked your flight did you book it for 6 days or one week?
  2. Thanks for the support Dandyjaylee! I'm glad that I was able to answer some of your questions that you may have about Dr. Diaz. He is a wonderful surgeon. I wish you the best on your surgery in Feb. You wont regret it!
  3. Hi there, I have just finish reading your post and first I would like to say congratulations and well done for passing through a major surgery and I pray that God continue to heal you day by day and makes you stronger and secondly I am so happy that you touch on Dr Diaz cos thats who will be doing my surgery for my sleeve and there is really not that much information about him. You have really lifted me up and I really cant wait to get sleeved and start to live my life. Every day I look in the mirror I get down and out which then forces me to eat more. Right now I had to switch my surgery to next year February cos I was due to have it done in October. But God know best. Once again good luck on the beginning of this wonderful journey and I pray that things work out. DR DIAZ HERE I COME....LOL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3