Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lil_lisa and LtWeight

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Will you be attending the next support group meeting? I plan to be there.
  2. Well if you don't post any pics before the next meeting, you can look for me there. LOL.
  3. haven't put up latest pics yet, only have old ones.
  4. Haha! I uploaded a couple of pics around the 3 month mark, end of October - first part of November. I've lost maybe 10 - 15 lbs since then but I don't have new pics yet. I made them where they aren't public since I don't want to end up on any other web pages. Do you have pics on your profile?
  5. you dont have a pic up so dont know who to look for, lol
  6. I looked around and didn't notice anyone with a Lisa name tag so I figured you might not have been able to make it there. I plan to be at the January 9th meeting too, I want to attend as many as possible. Maybe we can catch up then.
  7. i was not able to make this meeting, hopefully next month, think it will be the 9th at 6 pm.
  8. Did you attend the meeting? I was late by maybe 45 minutes and forgot to ask around for you. Will you be attending the January meeting?
  9. I do plan to be there! That sounds great, I look forward to meeting you in real life.
  10. hey if you are at the next meeting maybe we will get to meet and chat, that would be fun.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10