Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Msvetrn and Laural

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Laural!
    I just read them message you left me. That is a difficult question because I've had four procedures done and I work for Dr. Niebles. But, if you tell me which procedures you are looking at getting, I would be more than happy to get you a price. Of course, having a combination (usually two) is always the most cost effective way to go.
    Also, prices in Mexico change all the time, so the price now is not necessarily the price 3 months from now. I can only get you a locked in price for 60 days. That's not to say in 60 days, it is going to increase, but it could...funny thing about Mexico is it could decrease, too!!!
    Anyway, I've had tummy, arms, breasts and full face with neck. Dr. Niebles has done ALL my surgeries, His is great at all of them, but his expertise is Face and Neck Lifts. There are about 5 gals on this Forum who I have sent to Dr. Niebles. Here is my business email...Christy_BeautifyMe@hotmail.com
    I had my sleeve by Dr. Almanza in Sept 2011, then my tummy and arms July 2012 (I was at goal), my breasts in October 2012 and then face January 2013. I love all my results! I would not promote Dr. Niebles if I did not have personal experience with him. Email me and we can discuss and plan for your Plastics!!!
    Christy
  2. Hi Christy, I was just checking out your profile and noticed you have had plastic surgery done. I am not quite where I need to be, but I'd like to find out more about the surgery that you did and if you don't mind tellimg my what it cost you. Thanks and I look forward to hear back from you!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2