Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between mommyducky and Ronnie

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you babe! I hope that by sharing my story, I can be an inspiration to others who are on this journey. Because I know it is a long and difficult road but we are all on it together. When I was struggling, it helped me so much to see people who have made it. I never really believed I would make it to where I am now. It is still weird to think of myself as a skinny person. I have never been skinny before! It is an amazing feeling and I am so happy with my body. I hope you have much success and the same for everyone. We all deserve to feel this good.
  2. What a wonderful story. You must be so proud of yourself. I am so proud of you, and I know I am close too. I have to update my pic... they are like 30 lbs ago. I am closing in. 40 to go, and then skin be gone. Keep the pics coming. You look awesome and your good spirit shines through it all!
  3. Thank you! I feel like a new woman. People talk about me and how attractive I am where before they wouldn't even look at me. People keep wanting to set me up because of my recent divorce and they say I am too pretty to be single haha. My surgeon is truly incredible and I cannot imagine getting better results. He knew what I wanted when I wasn't even sure myself. I was so scared that it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted and it came out perfect! The man is a genius, an artist and just brilliant. I am staying steady at my goal weight now with very little difficulty. I am actually still loosing weight which is not good as I do not want to get sick. But as of now, I am at the ideal weight for my height. I love being able to dress up sexy and go out and to run with my baby on the park and actually have energy! I really do feel like a different person just ad I look like a different person. This sleeve has been a life saver for me. I was do depressed before and now it is like the world is mine for the taking. Good luck a d keep me updated on your progress!
  4. Hey, Thanks for the info! yes, I hope I am as happy as you. I am thrilled with the sleeve for sure! Your surgeon did do a great job! I will certainly consider him. I am going to check out some in my home town as well, but may have to travel if they are charging too much. I have a quote from Mexico for arms, tummy and face for $9,000. So I might venture back down there, as I had great luck with my sleeve in Mexico with Dr. Garcia. You look like a new woman! Power to ya girl.
  5. My surgeon was Dr. Ary Krau of Bal Harbour, FL and he is simply amazing. He is the sweetest guy and so talented. I cannot believe how he transformed my body. I am so skinny now and I have no tummy and my breasts are perky and just the right size for my body. I am so so happy. And he gave me the best deal in Miami, $11,000 for a full mmo when every other surgeon I met wanted around $40k! I am so happy I chose him. He is amazing. And I love the way I look! It's been almost 4 months now since my makeover and I feel and look fantastic! Good luck to you with your remaining weight loss and your makeover! I hope you are as happy as I am when it is all over!
  6. Thanks for sharing such great pics. What a transformation. Fantastic job and your mommy makeover was a huge success. Mine is coming up end of summer. I have 40lbs to go...but started much higher than you with 175 lbs to lose. Who did your mommy makeover and how much did they charge you?
  7. I have my mommy makeover scheduled for this coming Thursday, Dec. 27th! I am doing a tummy tuck and breast lift with small implants. I really don't have much extra skin on my arms and legs, luckily; just the little belly pouch and saggy boobs hehe. I have been stuck for a long time at 2 or 3 lbs away from my goal weight and today I stepped on the scale and saw 124.8 (goal was 125)! I am so happy I reached my goal before surgery! I am now wanting to get down to 120 and stay there.
  8. well, so happy for you! I am also planning some skin removal... arms, neck, thighs, boobs and tummy! I hope all goes well with your marriage! Sounds like the sleeve has done wonders for you in many many ways! fantastic.
  9. I love the responses from people. I especially love the attention I get from men! My husband went crazy when he saw me; couldn't get his hands on me fast enough! Seeing him for the first time after a year was like the beginning of our relationship. He went out of his way to please me. It was so nice. When I filed for the divorce he cried and said he wants to die and life is not worth living without me. I told him to get off his ass and win me back because I still love that dope haha. My daughter does not really say much but she has said mommy has no tummy haha. And my mother who was also sleeved says that I am heading in the direction of anorexia. She is jealous that I have passed her by nearly 40lbs. And she cannot seem to get a handle on her weight gain which is a shame. It has now been a year since my sleeve and I am about 2 pounds from my final goal weight. Now I am looking into doing a mommy makeover. My boobs are small and saggy and my tummy needs to be fixed too! I am excited!
  10. I bet your ex is going a little mad now too seeing all these changes in you. What has been his response to all this? What about your daughter... i know she is young, but what is she noticing?
  11. Oh, and I bet your ex is really going mad now!!!! what has his response been?
  12. Ya isn't funny how society acts so differently to us now! I'm turning heads now whereas before I got looks fo disgust! I remember people huffing and puffing when they had to sit next to me on a plane and leaned away from me like i had leprosey. Now they sit next to me, smile and want to jabber the whole way on a flight and the guys in particular light up. Kinda pisses me off, because i was the same person fat too.... but that is the reality, and so i just enjoy now like you. Keep on rocking that sleeve and those great outfits.
  13. Thank you! I feel so sexy! My eyes have been opened to a whole new world! I never knew how different life was for pretty girls and now I am one!
  14. woo hoo... you go girl!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14