Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lindsaywalker76 and Lots2Love

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. I've thought of you often since your blog post in October...how are you doing now? I hope everything is going well and you are healthy again!! I would love to hear from you!! Hope you & your family have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
  2. I'm sorry I am just responding, but I haven't been around the past month or so. I am doing better now, I have a feeding tube. still unable to eat anything, but I feel 10000000X better!

You look amazing! Hope you are feeling well
  3. How are you doing? I know you were having some trouble keeping things down awhile back...has that gotten better? I hope you are well and doing great!
  4. Still having a little touble getting in 64 oz.of liquid everyday, but other than that I feel great!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well!!
  5. Hope you are feeling well! how is the intake going? I had surgery the same day as you. Things are going well on my end! Hope you're up and about and feeling great
  6. Thank you! I am so excited to get it over and be back home Best of luck to you as well!
  7. We're having surgery the same day! Praying that you have a speedy recovery and great success!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7