Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ItCldBeSweet and madalto

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. I know exactly how you feel because I was the same way. My insurance wouldn't cover the surgery either so I completely understand having to go to Mexico. If I wouldn't have made the trip over the border I wouldn't be seeing all the great results that I am now. I think that as long as you research your surgeon well enough then everything is fine
  2. I am excited...nervous...stressed...all over the place! But at the same time, it can't get here soon enough for me! I'm so glad things are going well for you. That is sooo awesome! Yes...I am having my surgery in Mexico...my insurance here won't pay for the surgery so I'm going to be self-pay! Hope you have a great week!
  3. Thank you so much for your well wishes! I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'm loving the results that I'm getting so that really helps with the recovery process. Your surgery is coming up soon. I bet you're excited. Are you going to Mexico? I know I've seen your surgeons name before but I can't remember where.
  4. Hope you are feeling awesome & healing quick! Just wanted to give you my well wishes & say Hey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4