Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BiggieSmalls and ConnieDelacruz

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Connie! Thanks for checking in with me. I am down 64 pounds as of this morning and it's awesome. I've got a ton more energy to do things and my wife loves the way I look. I'm eating everything I want, just not very much of it. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. I know this was the right thing to do and I'm glad we both did it. Best of luck to you to get to your goal. - Matt
  2. How have you been doing??? I am down 110 total weight loss since September I can wait to see what the future holds!!!
  3. I am doing good too!!! since i have got home i have lost 30 lbs and but i have hit the stall!!! havent lost any weight all week this is the only bad part...I started eating some foods but still a little scared to try some new ones. I find that it is hard to get in all the water that they recommend but I try...as for the vitamins ..they made me sick!!! so i have to go to town and find some different ones someone told me about the gummy ones ii will try those out...well you know that all women keep those clothes that dont fit us anymore with the thought that SOMEDAY we will be able to wear them again so i havent been shopping but all my clothes a huge on me!!! Since this stall I was told to measure myself because i might actually losing inches instead of weight ...i am not sure exactly how that works but hey inches are a good thing Well glad you are doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep me posted on your sucess!!
  4. Hi Connie - I'm doing great. I'm eating regular food (and have been since about 1 week), just not very much. I've lost 36 pounds including pre-op diet. It slowed down a bit of thanksgiving but I increased my water intake and started taking vitamins so I'm back on track. It's been a great thing but I admit that I have times when I miss eating big meals and gulping drinks. However, the fact that I've had to buy new clothes already is amazing - I'm down 4 inches around the waist and I've dropped a shirt size - XXL > XL. How are you doing?
  5. How are you doing????
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5