Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SaguaroSanctuary and pinnie

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Sharon, I am doing well thanks. I am on meds to stop the reflux now which is awesome so I can eat and drink. Yes the stall seams to have come to a stop and scales are starting to move again. I am glad I did measurements. It kept me going and staying positive. Yes less than a month until my birthday which I have to admit I am looking forward to. Please keep in touch and let me know how you go with your op. Will be thinking of you and wish you the best. You have done so well with your journey Take care xxx Sarah
  2. Hey Sarah, just checking to see how your doing? Don't worry about the little 'rest stops' you have. It's just your body catching up with the losses. I had quite a few 'lulls' but if your measuring yourself, it will show there for sure. Hope your taking lost of pics and enjoying the journey. My year has passed so quickly! I lost the majority of my weight in 8 months! then it totally stopped at 77kg and that's where I've been for past 4mths. I'm happy here, now just waiting for the tummy tuck which I just realised is the day before your birthday! My birthday's in May and I'll be 58 we both have a lot of similarities. Keep smiling and catch you soon. Sharon
  3. Hi Sharon,
    So glad you are ok! Oh I tell you it has been a rough journey to this point but each day is getting easier now. It has been a week and a half since the sleeve and am finding it easier to move about and get up now. Still a lot of bruising and tenderness but has been so worth it. I am getting much better with my fluid intake now. I have been a bit down because I lost weight very quickly to start with and it seams to have stopped for the last 3 days. Hope it doesn't stay like that for too long. A lot has come of measurement wise though! yay! How are you?
    Sarah
  4. Hi Sarah, hope your on the mend and doing well. So sorry I didn't write sooner, we've had bad weather from ex cyclone Oswald and were left without power for 5 days! No Computer, TV etc etc. Just rest as much as you can, take lots of photos and enjoy the journey. Sharon x x x x
  5. Thank you for the lovely post on my wall! wow a year apart to the day! i would love to hear your journey so far xxo
  6. Hi Sarah, welcome to this site. Loads of support and great information here. We have something in common. I was sleeved on 30th January 2012 and have never looked back. More than happy to share my journey with you. Best wishes for the 30th, I'll be thinking of you! Sharon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6