Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lindseyrose and Mylifeinpink

Leave Comment

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. <3 You look so good!!! <3
  2. How are you Miss Lindsey? Been wondering about you!
    I am below first goal now, 254-147~ Size 24 to now a size 4 and some 6s still fit me.
    I'm excited to see updated photos! on facebook I am Missy Smith, mylifeinpink at mail dot com. I post photos there alot.
    <3 Hope you are doing well!
  3. 158!? Your catching up fast girl! Super happy for you!!
  4. You look AWESOME!!!!
  5. New pics are up! :-) 160 This morning! <3
  6. Like!!!!!! U take any new pix girl??
  7. You look SO GOOD! I can't wait until I am at 139! <3
    I am at 167 right now. From 254 not too shabby, but I want 120 SO BAD!
    <3
  8. I finally uploaded a pic! :-)
  9. LOL U are too funny !! It feels amazing doesn't it?! I wish I could give Dr. Almanza a HUGE HUG lol but I feel AMAZING I'm so happy I feel skinny! Even tho I have a ways to go I am not insecure anymore (except in a bathing suit or shorts lol) but otherwise I am just so happy , been working out like crazy at the gym and I just love it! Congrats to you for making the 100's it just keeps getting better !!
  10. 157!!!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!! That's incredible Linds!!! How does that feel to weight that little!?
    I am super happy for you!
    I hit 55lbs lost this morning, and it brought me down to the 100's~ I am surprised you couldn't hear me screaming from way up here! :-)
    Hope you are well!!!
    Me~
  11. Lol! Girl you look like a totally different PERSON!!!! Great job!!!!
  12. Yes I'm so happy and SHRINKING!! I did add some new photos under before and after , you should check them out :-) how's everything going for you?
  13. I keep waiting for another blog update! I'm sure you're out enjoying your new body! <3
  14. doing great!! things are getting better alot better i can eat more (about 1/3 cup) NOOOO BREAD lol had a small bite of a homemade pizza roll and thought i would die ... but I am doing great .. How are you doing?!?!?! hows the new sleeved life?
  15. How ya doing Linds??? :-) Good I hope!
    <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast