Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between dmgriffith92 and Miss Jay

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Dawn how are you doing? Have not heard from you lately!! Hope all is good.......
  2. One more day...... Good Luck on your NEW Journey, wishing you a Speedy Recovery..can't wait to hear from you after your procedure, be Blessed!!!!!
  3. Im on a 10 day liquid diet my pre op packet says if your bmi is lower than 45 then you are required to do a 5 day one and if yourbmi is over 45 then a 10 day one. My bmi was 47 but with me losing 9 pounds its 45.6 now so i should be good to go by the time the 22 rolls around. Have you gotten your pre op packet yet? If not if you have a fax machine i can fax it to you since we have the same dr. Im sure his pre op regulations are the same for everyone.
  4. how many days do you have to do the liquid diet, I hope mine is only 3 days, you can do it......it is all for your liver, remember the lady had to return.. not-sleeved due to a large liver?! Good Luck, I'll keep ck on you...........Miss Jay
  5. I have spent a lot of money on differnt kinds and they all make me feel sick. Today is my day one liquid diet and it went alright. I have a headache and the smell of my husband cooking for him and my son was hard. Im not going to lie and say im not fighting with myself because im a homemaker no car and its to cold here to walk and if i did im about 3 miles from town so im stuck in a house ful of food. But I will make it. I had a specail k for breakfast which didnt stay down. Had chicken broth for lunch and had one scoop of protien drink for supper and two pop cycles for snaks.I
  6. Dawn how you? did you decide on a protein shake brand?, let me know what you find out, 11 more days...yay!!
  7. I just read it thanks for the update and it was good info.
  8. Hello Dawn, did you read Rob's blog on " play by play" of his surgery? It is sooo good....his screen name is robsmith....click on BLOGS at the top of your profile page, you may have already read it.........Miss Jay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8