Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jacquidaniels and Sonyav

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Jacqui, thinking of you,
    I've sort of had a mourning faze, ime not enjoying any food and when I get excited about eating something and then eat it, it's a big let down.
    Ime sure when I loose a bit more weight and start doing more, these great feelings will outweigh the loss of food bad feelings.
    All my clothes are too big now but am waiting to buy more.
    Anyway chin up, the positives are starting to happen.
    Sonya xx
  2. Hi Love! I'm so happy you're doing well! Thank you so much for thinking of me! Monday and Tuesday were rough, but I finally got some sleep last night at home and I now feel a lot better! Happy speedy healing to us both!
  3. How are you going Jacqui ? Ime still doing well
  4. All the best honey, had mine last Friday, and am doing fine. Xxxxx I had no gas, just a bit of pain around incisions. Have lost 9 kilos since pre- op diet . All the best
  5. Funny thing is my husband works for a data entry firm where he enters dates from across the world all the time. I should have known that! Are you excited, nervous for your surgery?
  6. Hi Jacqi,
    I've just joined that site, it's terrific, yr my first friend lol
    I only know one person that has had this surgery, and not very well. So this is a great help.
    Thanks for befriending me xx
    Looks like ime 3 days before you.
    Funny in Australia they put the day, then month, then year when date is written. Bit confusing lol
  7. Hello from across the globe! Best of luck next week!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7