Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Amber Like Woah and Ms. Jupiter

Leave Comment

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. How have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile, hope you're doing great.
    Say hi sometime :-)
  2. I am doing pretty okay! Got my fur babies back today which makes me feel complete. Im having an issue with this pain under my left rib but I will have my 1 week follow up tomorrow so we shall see and ill post a blog then! Thanks for checking!
  3. How are you guys doing? Hopefully doing really well!
  4. Thank, will do!
  5. awwww they are going to miss you too. Big dogs are awesome :-) Mine will max out somewhere around 85-95 pounds. It is fun watching him grow.
    Some of the protein powders are nasty, beware. lol. I took someone's advice here about the Premier Shakes for Sam's Club/Costco and they are pretty good. 30g Protein in one shake. Calories are not bad either.

WELL BEST WISHES TO YOU!!! Let us know how you are doing!!!!
  6. Yes, well, I have 3 dogs and the smallest one is 60 LBs. I miss them so much its not funny! IDK how I will keep them from jumping, but I am going to need to get them home stat! I just miss them as annoying as 3 huge dogs in a tiny house with practically no back yard is, I can not live with out them!

We did not end up shopping! We do have some basic protein powders, broth, and vitamins to last us a few days, so we should be fine! I think getting out to walk around at the store to get vitamins will be good for us!

Check in time is in 13 hours and I am still cleaning and getting ready! I will post something as soon as I can tomorrow!
  7. Yay!! I am excited for you. I did the same thing. Well we live close enough so my furboy stayed home and was checked on by family and my hubby went home over night while I slept. Shopping is a must. I couldn't drink plain water for two days it made me feel sick. I did well with the powerade zero. It is good if you haven't tried it already. The hunger pains will go away, then you will just want food. Today was my first puree day and my mood has changed for the better because of it. I was getting pretty sick of shakes. soups, and jello. That will be fun to go back for your reunion to see everyone. That is nice of your sister to take you guys. Do you know what time your procedure will be? I had to wait until the day before for the hospital to call to give me my check in time. It worked out good. It was at 11:00 am so I got to sleep in, miss rush hour commute, get the kiddos off to school. Easy Peasy. Furboy went nuts when I got home. Trying to convince a 70 pound puppy he can't jump on mommy for kisses wasn't easy. He is still sad that I can't hold him yet like before. He lays there and whines.. it is so pathetic. ha ha ha Funny how they are.
  8. Oh and I am telling everyone I work with, a few (VERY FEW) close friends, which I do not have a lot, perhaps 3 or 4 (I am VERY picky as to who I allow into my personal circle). That being said most of my acquaintances are from high school and stuff, and we do not live in the same city, so I thought, hell go back for my 10 year reunion looking good and not tell anyone anything!
  9. I am excited for these hunger pains to go away from my stomach and my stomach to stop trying to consume my soul lol!!!! Other than that yes, I am excited and nervous. My sister will be taking my partner and I both to the hospital, waiting on us to finish and get to our room before leaving!

Taking my furbabies to my parents tonight, cleaning and shopping tomorrow, and then surgery on Thursday!!!
  10. How are you doing with everything? Are you ready to go ? Who is going with you to the hospital? Are you just so excited? Did you tell everyone?, Or are you keeping it to yourself and family?
  11. YAY!!! Well I am glad you were referencing real live cowboys not the pathetic team we have here lol!

I know I saw your post about the thrush so that was one of the first things I asked last Wednesday.... What is it and how do I not get it lol! He said unfortunately sometimes it just happens.

I am so ready to be off! 6 more minutes, so I am going to wrap this up, head out to get my honey, and go spend some of the SURPRISE $500.00 my boss gave me this morning!
  12. Ha ha ha No the Dallas Cowboys!!!! Jut plain old local boys
    I live near a bunch of farms, they actually crop hay during the summer.
    We have lots of farmers /cowboys here, and none of them are from Dallas..
    Not a sports fan at all.

That is so exciting, it will be here before you know it. I am glad you are feeling better too. They only thing I had a problem with was getting Thrush for all the antibiotics they gave me i n the hospital.
    And today being the worrier that I am I called the clinic because of a few sharp pains I have been having off and on.. nothing really painful, just a weird stinging pain.. all normal. YAY!!!
  13. EEEWWWW you speak blasphemy talking about the Cowboys... I assume you are talking about the Dallas Cowgirls, and that is grosssss lol! We are defiantly not Texas sports fans other than college. I am an Aggie and my partner is a Baylor Bear! Other than that we like mostly NYC teams. The Giants, The Knicks, and of course the most important team of all, EVER, the NEW YORK YANKEES!!!! Okay I am done lol... I love them.

Yes, we do seem to be on the same time line. They originally wanted us to have the surgery at the end of September, but we had so many things planned that we picked October 17, 2013! I cant wait.

As far as allergies, I am feeling quite a bit better. Still a little stuffy and residual cough and congestion, but over all feeling better!
  14. Keeping my fingers crossed about your allergies. No infections Missy!!!! Not now!!! Wow, I did not realize that you and I pretty much have been running the same course. I started at the very end of May with everything, and my original surgery date was for Sept, 30th.. but was moved to Oct, 2nd.
    I was worried about my allergies as well, but they are not as bad as yours. Mine are more seasonal, so in the spring they go crazy. Or hay season here is bad too.
    Have to stay away from those cowboys and hay fields.. ( HA HA HA JUST KIDDING!!!) lolooo.
    Hang in there, you will do fine. It is easier then you think it will be.
  15. I am doing pretty ok. I have moments of nerves and anxiety, but I know that is normal. Luckily my partner and surgeon both are super chill and laid back and think I am a bit nuts so it keeps me in check.

I know 1 week from today it is so crazy! I can not believe that I started this whole thing on June 5, 2013 it does not seem like the time has gone by as fast as it has! Just ready for the day to get here. Also have been battling sever allergies and trying to avoid a sinus infection. We already went to our PCP got a steroid shot and nasal spray. Our surgeon told us as long as we dont have a fever or get worse before surgery we were good to go, so fingers crossed!

Glad you are having an okay time healing! Cant wait for your updates!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast