Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Granna1965 and pingwn33

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so very much....I wish you luck with yours and if you have anymore questions please let me know...I have shy'd a way from this site and have been more active on FB lately with a few groups on there...I have never been one of a forum person but this site does have a plethora of information.
  2. That sounds great! I am glad you are doing well and congrats on your progress of the 64 lbs! That is super!
  3. Hello...yes I did have my surgery on July 15th...and altho some obstacles have come and gone I am doing wonderful...never got the sickies or trouble getting fluids or none of the horror stories you hear..which makes it that much harder for me on one aspect...I was hoping for that to help me gain control..but I have changed my mindset and measure all my food and follow a very strickt self imposed meal plan and am down 64 lbs all together and feeling wonderful...
  4. Have you had your surgery yet? I saw that you came across some obstacles ( as I like to call them)! I thought I was going to have mine in July, but am now scheduled for 9/24.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4