Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between carol62 and Truebody

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Hey how you going? Hope things are going well..
  2. Good luck and hoping for a speedy recovery...You are going to to amazing things with your sleeve as i know how committed you are...
  3. I am using Balance whey isolate..I had one scoop of vanilla and one teaspoon of pure cocoa(4 grams protein). The cocoa makes it yummu. I also use skim milk to boost up my calorie intake..
  4. Carol, what protein powder are you using?
  5. Getting arpomd 1000mls but is is really hard I am comstanstly sipping all day...dont think I am getting my protein in though but not hungry..
    My meal today 1 wheatbix really soggy( took me about 40 mins to eat) for breaky, 2 teaspoons of greek yogurt for snack. I icecube of pureed chicken with a tablespoon of cream of mushroom soup for lunch, 1 slice low fat cheesr for snack..I am going to try some curried checken for tea. made it in crockpot but will blend a little for me...I have lost about 10 kilos since I started the prep it is amazing...Still have not done a number 2 yet( sorry) and it is worrying me a little although i dont feel uncomfortable...
  6. Sounds like you are off to a terrific start. How are you managing with the fluid intake? Dehydration is the thing I fear the most.
  7. Feeling really good.Am home from hospital. I had no pain killers as i had no pain...just hope things go good from here...
  8. Hey there. How are you feeling?
  9. Hey Carol your date is real soon so I thought I'd drop by and say Hi and wish you all the best with the op. I hope it goes well and your recover quickly. Look forward to hearing from you when you're strong enough to put finger to keyboard.
  10. We sound alike. Both faggers and not too good on denying ourselves food. I tried a liquid diet - had one for breakfast and ditched the idea by lunchtime. You are doing better than me.
  11. Don't eat Toast! Try an egg without fat or toast.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11