Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Jennifer149 and Hephsibar

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you Jennifer. I am going to take your advice about the flight - dress warm (I'm always chilly on the plane) I will also get the vitamin water or Gatorade. I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. I can't wait to be on the other side of having it done
  2. Good morning! I am excited for you to have your sleeve... It is the best decision I have ever made for myself! I am almost 8 weeks out, and have lost 40 lbs. I had no complications at all. I must say, in all honesty, the plane ride home was the worst part for me. I had a 12:00pm flight, but because I flew home on Black Friday, they were worried about long lines at the border. They ended up dropping me at the airport at 6:30am, which didn't help. My airline wasn't open to check my luggage until 10:30, so I had to drag my suitcase with me every time I had to use the washroom.
    I would recommend that you try to bring a carry on that has wheels, and bring warm clothes for the flight.
    I my flights were long, there were delays, and I finally landed in Canada at 1:00am (our time).
    It was so uncomfortable, and such a long day. I hope you don't have much in the line of layovers.
    Make sure to try to purchase vitamin water zero or Gatorade once you pass security... You'll need to keep your strength up!!!
    Best of luck to you, and congratulations on taking such a positive step!!!!!
  3. How are you feeling now Jennifer? Any complications? I am scheduled for 1/27/15 and truthfully my biggest concern is the plain ride home ... I live near Canada but in the states. What did you experience in your plain ride? What should I do to help prepare myself?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3