Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BigChicken and viviki

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. girl.. it's all up hill from here I PROMISE!!!!
  2. Alright now.....i am waiting to hear from you.. Where are you cecilia?
  3. I am a superer dupper bigchicken. Lol I start clears today. Fun! Remember!!!!!
    Thanks for VM
    C
  4. Your day is almost here!!!!! I know you are SUPER DUPER excited.... Good luck girl.... you will be walking the poles again in no time
  5. My taste has changed sicne surgery as well.. things I loved before dont taste as good now
  6. eating is tricky.. sometimes u can have something & it go down fine, next time, it feels heavy or hurtful. I totally dont LOVE eating & food like I used to...
  7. Are you kidding! I took my kids out to dinner tonight, kind a like my last big meal. You are looking great btw. I have you to look up too! What is eating like at this point in your journey. Thanks for the message. Mississippi Hugs.
  8. Well, It won't be long now.... I am getting excited for you....
  9. AWWWWW I am so glad that you are enjoying them. yes I am trying hard to get some walking in everyday, its VERY hard for me to get liquids in more than anything though
  10. Let me knoe how they work for you
  11. Girl. I am so clumsy. I am afraid to walk with a pole, I may trip over it and break my leg
  12. Thank you!!! Wednesday cannot get here fast enough.. my day is FINALLY getting here
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12