Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SpringRose and prettypennie

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I have had so many medical issues that this one didn't seems to scary- LOL. But it did make me excited like a school girl. I kept feeling like it was Christmas Eve .... Once the day came, however, I was scared. Honestly, I prayed A LOT!!! I also just kept thinking about how my health would improve, my energy would increase, and I would no longer feel sick all the time. These thoughts helped SO much.

I know you probably hear it all the time, but this was the best choice ever. I never though I would have a surgery to help with weight. But when the doctor said it would help my blood sugar, I jumped on it. The first two months was rough, but I also had 3 heart attacks 2 weeks after (no worrying thought, I just found out I had a genetic defect- another thing the weight loss helped- my heart). After month two it is like cake!

I diet and exercise to try and be as healthy as possible. I eat healthy alternatives to my cravings, but indulge occasionally.

DON"T freak yourself out. It is worth it, and doctors are so amazing now days. Just smile, relax, and prepare for a future that is bright!!!

Let me know how things go. I will answer ANY questions you have. I am very excited for you!
  2. Hi SpringRose Thank you for the friend request. You look great. I am really excited and nervous at the same time. lol I feel like a giddy high school girl I am really nervous about the endoscopy than the actual surgery. The thought of swallowing the camera aahhh freaks me out. How did you manage ?? My Endoscopy appt is on 7/17 and my sleeve surgery will be scheduled shortly after that appointment.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2