Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenson and htiek123

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yes I know about them stalls.... Its been so cold that I have not been able to exercise. I did 6 miles Monday and then I walked yesterday Thursday. I'ts 28 degrees and I'm going to walk to work today. 12/2 - 2/2 two months and I'm down 45lbs.... People are starting to notice. I had a 2 week stall after the 3rd week.... Hang in there, the summer is coming.....
  2. Hey there! Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing pretty well actually. I think I'm in the middle of my first stall, but I'm hanging in there. My second post op appt. is Monday. Hope you're still doing well.
  3. Just checking in to see how your doing....
  4. Oh Montclair..... Not too far... I will be thinking of you......
  5. Glad to hear that you're doing so well after your surgery. I'm having my surgery on 1/13 at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair. Like you, I have BCBS and have had a super easy time through this entire process. Good Luck to you!
  6. Hey, I'm in NJ also, I live in Morristown, NJ I had my surgery on 12/2/13 at Morristown Memorial Hospital (I was born there).... I know it called something else however it will always be MMH. I'm down about 27lbs since my surgery...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6