Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between FantaSleeve and GigiUSA

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much for replying!!!! I started my pre-op diet today... just a few days early but I'm all in and can't wait to get to the other side. I seriously can't thank you enough for the info. It helps when you hear the experience of others who have been there... In TJ with Dr. A.

How are you doing now?
  2. I know I'm not the person you asked. But I've had recent experience down there.

they give you liquid pain Meds after you leave? No. it's a small Tony pill. But honestly, by the time you leave the only thing that hurts is the stitches. And those are just annoying.

I also wonder if my husband can be with me after surgery? Until "visiting hours" are over-about 8pm.

I just know this is going to be a very boring trip for him. Let him go walking with you. There is tons to see.

How was your prep experience? I had 10 days pre-op diet and I've been told that the longer your pre-op the easier it is after. And that's so true with my family and I. I am the only one with 10 days and I'm the only one who is able to handle the full liquid diet now. My mom and sister are still doing mostly clear liquid and apple sauce 2 weeks after.

I feel like I'm eating everything that I can get my hands on and I don't know why. Well, cause your not gonna get them again for a while. Do what makes you happy now I say! Then concentrate on the pre-op when the time comes (or earlier if you want better recovery).
  3. Best wishes for your surgery today!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3