Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between gregorygirl and annie1

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. thanks, i'll try those.
  2. Annie, gt the Premier Protein drinks. They are at Costco and Sams, Meijers and possibly Walmart. They are great!
  3. Thanks for the message I doing good considering what we've been through. Stomach still sore and hate those nasty protein drinks. I can take a few sips and then have to stop so I won't start burping. I also had a small hernia repair it was a high one. They say you can really tell the difference when you start trying to eat instead of drinking of how much you can hold. Best Wishes for all of us on this journey for a healthier life. Lets try to keep in touch, so glad your feeling better.
  4. Good Luck to you also, I don't know if you mind but I'm saying a prayer for all of us having surgery tomorrow, that we have no problems during surgery, after surgery and are successful with meeting our goal weight and a healthier life. Best Wishes
  5. Good Luck! We'll have to keep in touch! I'm tomorrow too.
  6. Yes I'm nervous, but something that I have to do. I have my doubts more about the unknown after surgery about the pain, getting enough liquid and protein down, succeeding with losing the weight I need to after the surgery and having drinking those nasty protein shakes for the next two weeks after surgery. Good Luck and Best Wishes also, hope you do great!
  7. Annie, Are you nervous? I am! My doc. doesn't make you do the liquid diet. Just clear liquids on Sunday. I hope I'm making the right decision! I know I am only feeling this way because it is finally here! Good luck!
  8. Just want to say hi, we have the same surgery date. Hope all is going well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8