Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between beachbumsoon2b and Lisa797

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. So sorry to hear that you have not been well and in hospital. Double pneumonia that is extremely nasty. You must be susceptible to pneumonia as didn't you have it in Jan/Feb and you had to cancel your surgery on Feb 3. I am hoping that once you are well that you will change your mind and not regret this decision. I wish you a speedy recovery and please let me know how you are doing.
  2. Hi. I have been so sick. Came back to states. Been in hospital ever since. Surgery was 3-2-15. I have double pneumonia. Can't keelp medication down. How are you doing? So far I'm regretting this decision. Hopefully it changes.
  3. Hello....just wondering how you doing since being sleeved? Hope all is well.
  4. Good Morning, I am doing very well. I won't lie but the first week at home was a little rough for me.....bad gas resulting in bad gas pains. I did have difficulty with even water. I took two weeks away from work and that was good for me. I was exhausted and simply couldn't get enough sleep. I am now entering my 4 th week but am experiencing the dreaded 3 1/2 week stall. I am not worrying about it as it is the transition back to "real" food. March 3 is fast approaching.....I think the feeling of being scared will soon be changing from scared to anxious and excitement. Please let me know how you make out. Good luck. Any questions just let me know.
  5. Hi lisa. Just checking to see how you are doing. Dr finally cleared me. My surgery is March 3.
  6. Hello, surgery went well. One thing I will tell you...remember you are in Mexico. The hospital is clean but it is nit what we are used to in Canada or the U.S. Scared is normal. I think that will change to excitement. They do look after you. Any other questions just ask. Good luck.
  7. I am going to dr almanza also. My surgery is feb 6. How is the hospital? I'm definitely scared. But determined.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7