Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between shasha104 and tat2jules

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Shasi

Well i get to go home today, i'm a bit gassy but apart from that i'm ok. I'm thinking of you. Talk soon
  2. Hi There Shasha Well I'm now sleeved. I'm in now pain at all and just waiting until I can have my first optifast. I've showered and am walking reasonably well. Good luck with yours x
  3. Hi Shari

Well we've made it onto the list of surgery next week. That seems to make it all so real for me. I'm still looseing weight and am now down to 123Kg which is 270 lbs so I am quite happy.

I bought myself a pedometer for after surgery so I have something that can monitor my exercise. Also they've told me to put the scales away in a cupboard - if I keep weighing myself every day then it set my mood for the whole day, I should know of my success by how I feel, how much exercise I can do and how I look.
    Good luck for Friday and keep shaking :-)

Jules
  4. Hi GF

How are you doing? I'm frantically trying to stick to the liquid diet and so far it is working but I feel so hungry sometimes. Yesterday I snuck a few prawns into my mouth, I knew I shouldn't but they looked so wonderful and I just wanted to chew something :-)

I visit the hospital I'm having my surgery in tomorrow so they can go through the procedure with me and measure me up for those lovely stockings for afterwards. Also because I am having the surgery through the charity that run the hospital they want to do some publicity so I will have to make sure I have my best undies on.

Best of luck with your surgery and just think this time next week we will both be a bag of nerves. I get home from the hospital on the Sunday so I will write to you again then and let you know how I am.

Jules x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4