Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Micha and smhagerman

Leave Comment

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I started on a great note and my ex got under my skin again and I had a real rough afternoon again. No mom stopped helping Sunday. I was able to start driving yesterday so now I try to get out of the house everyday. I am able to get nourishment. Not as much protein as I should but that will change when I can get real food and not soup.
  2. I am so glad your pain is gone what a relief! Are you able to get a little nourishment? Is your mom still helping? Tonight I feel the most normal I have.. Exciting!!! I was still teary this morning... And really weak...you know I never got that 2L of IV fluid after surgery and I think it caught up to me. Was hard to move, real lightheaded. Soooo I decided if I didn't feel better after trying ti get a bottle of water down I'd have to call the center.... But I managed to get some jello and water in AND a protein drink and feel sooooo much better!,, Love your pic!,
  3. How are you doing today? Finally have no pain. Even the infection isn't hurting much. Hope today is a good day for you.
  4. I still am having problems sleeping because I can't get comfortable. Not as sore as I was yesterday but it still hurts a little. I went and got some Tylenol and will take 2 of them here soon.
  5. I'm sorry about you ex. I have a special word for men like that. Ultimately I am hoping it turns out on the upsideforyou. New bod.. New man!

Break out the painkillers I am not one in to drugs but that Rocicet has helped me sleep And not be quotes concerned about the discomfort

Let your mom and son do the work for a few days. You more than deserve a rest
  6. I didn't dump him. He dumped me for a woman that is homely looking and bigger than I am. This all happened 5 weeks ago. My oxygen level is still on the low side of what they want but it will get better. I think I might have to break out the pain killers
  7. You are so brave! Dumping a flaky ex and extra weight at the same time!, 2011 is a busy year for you. Hang in there
  8. I am sore today. It hurts to sit and stand. I have taken 2 little walks up and down my street. My ex went home because he didn't want a fight with his girlfriend after he promised me he would stay the night. My mom brought my son up so he will stay with me tonight and tomorrow night. I have some Unjury. I have some cream soups and will make some split pea tomorrow. I haven't tried the popcicles yet. I did get 2 oz of Beef broth down today. I also slept when I got home.
  9. Beginning to feel better. I just have that"knot" right at the top og my stomach Once I took too big of a sip and boy I won't do that again. Kind of afraid to try warm things. Popsicle didn't taste right at all but I'm on my second little cup of jello. Managed a trip to Costco for protein shakes and water I also slept when I got home

How are you doing? Are you alone or do you ave some help? Did u get any protein shakes?
  10. It was so nice to get out of there. I still have some discomfort but no real pain. I tried jello when I got home but it just didn't taste right. I am now slowly sipping beef broth. I have probably drank about a 1/4 cup and slept about 2 hours this morning. How are you feeling?
  11. Hi Sharon

Can you believe it's over? I just got into bed at home feels good. I was gung-ho about popsicles and jello....but just can't do it. They never were able to restart my IV so I didnt get my two liters so I'm just sipping away. Let me know how your oxygen is going. So nice to meet you live!
  12. Good Luck and I will see you while walking the halls tomorrow
  13. yeah my mom and soon to be ex-husband will be there while I am in surgery. What about you? My name is Sharon
  14. Oh you lucky dog. You'll be done when I'm checking in. I know what you mean about being strong enough... It's like it has seemed a bit unreal but tomorrow? Had to take long walk tonite to relax. After reading the posts in here I feel so lucky to have Landerholm The journey hasn't seemed so difficult and still can't believe we dudnt have to do liquid diet and laxatives. Since you're spending the nite too, are you having someone wait for you during surgery?.
  15. I check in at 9:15 and surgery is at 10:30. I am not sleeping right now either although my eyes are burning. I had a melt down earlier this evening. I had doubts if I was strong enough to do this but then I talked to my sister and cousin who have both had weightloss surgery and they told me I would be fine. I am antsy and scared.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast