Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SethP and StacyD

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Slider foods are foods that are usually HIGH in Carbohydrates and go down really really easy. The do not keep you feeling full for long so you are looking for something more to eat faster then you should be. This is not something that you will have to worry about for the first couple of months but once you start eating full foods you need to be aware of them. It is something you should definately speak to your NUT about what foods you should avoid. The liquid diet stage is the worst stage in my opinion. IF you concentrate on getting your protiens in first and then vegatables you should do just fine.
  2. Thanks so much for your reply. I've been on the pre liquid diet for 6 days. There have been some challenging times but over all it hasn't been terrible. Of course I have another 8 days of it. So I have a question for you - slider foods. I'd never in the months I've been on this site ever heard of them but yesterday they came up. Do you know about this???
  3. Thank you for your message. There are times when I wonder if what I say is read or if it has any bearing on things at all. I am happy for yu having your date. Remember that in all you do it is a Journey and it does take work and sacrafice. The sleeve is a tool that helps us along the way but it is in NO way an easy journey. I have been dealing with a stall for a while now and I know what is causing it. I do not always eat the foods that I should but offshore working nights most definitely sabotages my new lifestyle. There is not many healthy choices for me at night and many many times it winds up being carb laced foods that I can eat. Keep your head up and GODSPEED on your journey.
  4. Ahoy......or do is there another greeting to send when your out in the water? Anyway - I have been a fan of your thoughts and words since I started on this site some months ago. I just had to tell you I got my date!!! February the 10th!!! SO with that said I thank you and continue to thank you for all the advice, wisdom and everything else that you have to share with all of us. If you were ever wondering does anyone read what you write or take it to heart - I do and have. You've helped me over some slippery slopes of self doubt and now I know I am beyond ready for this. Thank you for all you do and for the good, kind person you are
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4