Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Dyson and nrsmidwife

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I was just there yesterday! He wants me to drop another 20lbs by the 10th of next week...lol...I love a challenge. The insurance company will approve you, don't worry, I did call the office a few times before surgery, it seems to get things going a bit faster. The care you are receiving from Dr. Bollo now will even get better after surgery, he REALLY cares about his patients, I thnk we chatted for over an hour yesterday! Good luck, this will be the best thing you ever do for you! I work at Cornell, where are you?
  2. Hey Dyson! Hope you are doing well! I see Dr. Bollo next week and have completed my nutritionist visit, Psych evaluation, lab work, and upper endoscopy. I hope when I see Bollo next week he will submit everything and I will be approved!! Did your insurance company take long to approve you? I feel like my fate rests in the hands of the insurance company which scares me a bit! Uggg.... yes, Dr. Bollo is so wonderful!
  3. Hi! Yes, I live in Ithaca.. do you? Do you know if Dr. Bollo has done a lot of sleeves? He has been WONDERFUL so far. Did you move quickly through the Cayuga Wellness Center? I saw Dr. Bollo on 1/17 and now I am waiting for Tiffany or Jamie from Cayuga Wellness to contact me to schedule the dietician appt, psych eval, and upper endoscopy. Seems to be taking forever!!! But maybe I am being a bit too impatient!

Thanks!!
  4. Hi, I've not really figured out this system, I know I saw a message from you concerning Dr. Bollo, but I can't find it now. He is AMAZING, you will really like him, very committed surgeon, not bad to look at either...lol. Do you live in Ithaca?
  5. Hi Dyson!! I saw that we live in the same area and I am seeing the same surgeon that you used. Any words of wisdom on this journey? Have you had a good experience so far? I met with Dr. Bollo, and am now being referred to the Cayuga Wellness Center for the rest of the appointments (psych, EDG, etc.). It's nice to see someone on here with the same surgeon!
    Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5