Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sleeveinbama and kayvon

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. You are looking awesome! Hope all is well and you are having a great summer. Busy weekend here in OB. I am still losing although slower these days but ok with that. Congrats on your journey!
  2. Sounds good. Would love to meet you. Just send me # to reach you and will work it out. Slow for me also. Stall x 2 weeks. Kay
  3. My plans are now to be in GS/OB for Mardi Gras!! I am coming in on that Monday and leave that Wed.!! As time gets closer, I will be inbox you my number, so we can try and meet up and meet each other!! How are things going with you? Things are going so slow for me!!!
  4. No not at my ideal goal weight yet. I am thinking another 30-40#'s. Will see. Yes please let me know when in the area and we will try to get together. Best wishes!
  5. So happy for you meeting your goal! Wow 100# in 6 months!! What a game that was, glad that you got to witness it!! Thanks about the two reality's companies hiring! I know a girl that was raised around here that works at Meyer and she has been keeping her ears open! Next time I head down there, I will let you know, so maybe we can meet up somewhere!! Glad to hear from you!! Keep up that awesome work! So are you at your goal or have more to go!!
  6. Good to hear from you. Doing well! Met my goal of losing 100'# in first 6 months. Enjoyed RTR in Miami! City of Foley job sounds good. Good luck with that. I heard today that both Brett Robinson & Meyer Reality companies are seeking to fill lots of postions. Might want to check out their websites. You look like you are doing well. Best wishes with everything.
  7. Hey Girl! How are things going with you!! I was in Gulf Shores for New Years weekend and thought of you!! Keep me updated on you! Also I put in a app for the City of Foley for Assistant City Clerk, as I use to be one here where I live, plus I am on the Town Council here now!! So Fingers crossed! I am putting in apps all down there as I found out about them!!
  8. Keep your ears and eyes open for me a job down there!! I have Clerical experience, I was assistant Town Clerk here at our little town and also water department clerk, and I have experience in retail sales in clothing and also car sales experience!! I can do anything. Let me know if you hear of anything. I noticed on Alabamajob link that there is a job opening at a doctors office there in Foley, but I don't have the insurance experience! But I am a fast learner! How are you doing? Scott and Donna were here for Thanksgiving and they remembered you!! The just couldn't remember what your last name was!! Keep in touch!!
  9. I forgot to tell you that their name was Scott , Donna and Brandi Barkley!!
  10. So you knew Scott, Donna and Brandi then? They loved it down there, but when things went bad with the oil spill, he had a job that was really dropped in his lap! Brandi, who was the spunky red headed young girl, died this summer! She had a tumor on her brain that exploded! Such a shock! I have clerical and sales experience! Let me know if you find anything! Hope to come down there in the next couple of weeks and do some shopping!!
  11. Come on down. Plenty of sunshine, beautiful beaches, and southern smiles to share. I knew the Tree House nursery well. After Hurricane Ivan I had to replace some lost palm trees and they made me a deal and took good care of us. Hate they had to leave the area. What con of work do you do? Perhaps I can be on the look out. I work in the medical field as a Medical/Psych Social Worker in Foley. Best wishes on your WLS journey.
  12. Really! My brother lived on Ono Island about two years ago! He owned a business there in GS! He bought it in 2000 and left the summer of the oil spill! There business was Tree House Landscape and Nursery! His wife worked there and also sold real estate! There name was Scott and Donna Barkley and had a daughter Brandi that worked different jobs down there!! I have several friends that live down there full time or part time!! I am in hopes of moving there in the next year or so! As soon as I can find a job!! I love the GS/OB/FM area!!
  13. Yes. I live in Orange Beach full time. Love the Ft. Morgan area.
  14. Do you live in Alabama? I live in Alabama also! I live about 4 hours north of Gulf shores!!! We have a family home in Fort MOrgan Al!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14