Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between good2me and Dec2015?

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Thanks for the update!! So your vitamin,,you mean you can take the gel meaning gummies?? But what about the chewable?? What happens when you take them?? It's something that concerns me...Anyway you sure look good!! I appreciate that you took time to leave me a message always nice accumulate the more infos possible before my big day!! I'll let you know when this day will be... Let's stay in touch
  2. Hello! Glad to have some news from you and that your doing well!! Great results so far...hope everything will continue in that good direction, thanks for answering me..talk to you later
  3. Hi Dec I am doing well after my VSG and am almost 6 weeks out. I seem to have a more sensitive stomach than most and that has been my only issue. I can't take my chewable vitamins by mouth (gels are fine) but instead I have to mix them with my protein smoothies so that I can keep them down. My restriction starting working very well at about 5 weeks in. Which is why they have us eat the mushie foods for so long because we are healing. I have lost 27 lbs since surgery and 53 lbs total and am very happy with that. Congratulations on your possible surgery in December! My only regret is that I didn't have my surgery sooner. Keep in touch!
  4. Hi how are you doing so far?? Satisfied with the results? Is it what you were expecting it to be?? Do you feel restriction like most people do? Sorry if this is too much questions!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4