Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between mrtumnus and stacydev

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks so much! I plan on following up with my primary care physician. I am hoping they will call Monday to schedule as I have done all of the tests, got clearance from my primary care and took their stress test last Monday. I am hoping they call soon. Did they schedule right away for you? Did you have to stay overnight for the surgery? My husband will be coming with me, and I suspect he will be there most of the day of the surgery?
  2. I went through True Results who used Peachtree Bariatrics as their surgeons. I thought Dr. Tuggle did a great job on my sleeve, but didn't really see her after the procedure. I felt like because I went through TR, they didn't really care if I showed up for appointments or not. I definitely do not regret using her or getting this procedure. I only went to my follow up appointments through July and haven't been back to see them since. I did have my vitamin levels checked in July and everything was perfect. I have been making sure I stick to my vitamins, water and protein and I haven't had any issues. I think you will be fine. I usually get very nauseous after having surgery, but the patch they gave me to put behind my ear and the stuff I had to take the morning of surgery helped a lot and I have never gotten sick since having the surgery. Let me know if you have specific questions. I'm happy to help in any way possible.
  3. Hi Stacy! I am going to get my gastric sleeve here soon and may get either Dr Tuggle or Dr Titus. How did you like Tuggle? I am nervous about the surgery too? Any hints?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3