Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Fawn1120 and rowdyrazorback

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Rowdy! Wow, you are reporting great weight loss! Mine seems to be slow, I've lost 13lbs since surgery day. I know that I'm not eating many calories as I track them on my fitness pal. I do pretty well sipping water at work, but when I get home. I forget! I am feeling very good. I Try to go on walks. I know focusing on water intake will help with the weight loss!
    I'm learning that I get full very fast. Yes, you must pay attention to eating slow and chewing! I'm 3 wks out and have added cottage cheese and eggs.
    Good to hear from you! I will send you a private msg
  2. So how is it going for everyone, not too bad here, just having a lot of nausea the last 3 days here. Two weeks post op tomorrow and I'm down 35lbs. Started soft foods early though, couldn't stand the liquids anymore. Really just trying a little bit of anything to see what agrees with me and what doesn't. Hardest thing for me is that I was a very fast eater in the past and having to take smaller bites and keep it in my mouth longer has been a test. During the last 3 days with the nausea it's hard to decide what is going to taste good and what is not, starts off good and then yuck, then nausea. Anyone else dealing with it?
  3. Hey! Just checking in to see how you are doing? I'm post op Day 12 and doing great! Tired of liquids! Ready to eat some real food!
  4. Hey, hope it went well for you today....write me back and let me know how it's going when you feel up to it....
  5. You will love the HO and they will LOVE your field experience. HO is awesome! No overnights!, you should email me at work. We need to talk.

I am not nervous! So excited for change! Can't wait!
  6. Linda,
    Guess you're getting excited and a bit nervous with your big day coming up. Good luck and hope you keep us up to date. So, just out of curiousity, how long have you been with Wal Mart and have you always worked in the home office? I've been in retail for 33 years and 13 years in management with Wal Mart but considering making a move to the home office, think I just need a change, and I really hate going overnights every 8 months which is a requirement for Co-mgrs and 6 months I think for Assts.
  7. Hey Raaaazorback! I work for Walmart, too, in the home office. I work in HR in Diversity and Inclusion. I wanted to push for getting WLS benefits in Walmart, but that would probably be a losing battle, no pun intended. I feel better going to Mexico after I the research I have done. I have family in Ft Smith so we have to cross paths.

Linda
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7