Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between healthyinKC and msstori

Leave Comment

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey - how are ya? I know its been crazy since work started - let's all get together. What days work best for you now?
  2. You're the best thank you! I guess I can't get 8 days out until I finish the other 7.
  3. You are doing the right thing sister... I didn't have high BP or diabetes either, but it wasn't a matter of if just when... You will do great!! You have a great doctor and you deserve this for you!!! Heart disease is so genetic so you are saving your children from heartache that you faced... You can do this!!! Prayers are with you and your family!!!
  4. Thank you - - - perfect timing,..I was just getting second thoughts. I think it is harder for mebecauseI didn't have any comobitiesand really justdidn'twant to develop them. My mom died at 58, had heart disease, dibeties, high blood pressure,... all of it,.... just tryin to be there for my kids and their kids.

Sorry for rambling - just wanted to say thanks you timing is perfect!!!
  5. Good luck tomorrow... You will do great!!! XOXO
  6. Me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its our NEW way to socialize with food LOL
  7. Loved seeing you today... I am excited for you and glad to have all of my sleever sisters...
  8. How did the egg go did it stay down. Yeah we had a great party. Thanks. Still walking at 3am? I amsopraying for all of you to have a speedy recovery!!!
  9. Don't beat yourself up you are doing great!! Hope you had a great party just tried half an ounce of eggs. Setting ok so far but I am scared to eat!!
  10. I know you are right- I cheated today- it was the house warming party,.... but only a little and I dont have any other events and have made everyone promise to do all the cooking for the family through this so I refuse to beatmyself up over it - I just know I cant mess up again. My first surgeon was going to put me on a 10 day diet so I think I am still okay.

Did I forget to tell the surgeon that I suck at dieting?!?!?!?!?! How are you??? Feeling any better?
  11. You can do it girl!! Healthy liver equals good surgery
  12. This pre-op diet sucks man! Not that you don't already know that,.. but man it just sucks!
  13. OMG!!! I started my preop today and I didnt evn have to until tomorrow!!!! I have wasted a whole day LOL

Hope you're feeling better- I have to do labs at the out patient pavilion tomorrow let meknow if you want company I will stop by to check on you.
  14. Yes call me I left you a message
  15. Yeah that is what Erin said, I believe they will have to repair mine as well. I read water hurts more when you have those repaired. I wasnt sure if you felt like a phone call or not, if so I will be calling you later.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast