Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between karenl3 and Romaniangel

Leave Comment

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey you! How is home? Im back to work on Monday and saw my Dr today. He sent me for x-rays and tomorrow I go for an EKG and blood work. I hope you are doing well. Keep in touch!
  2. Yay for coming home. I'm doing ok. Really bad acid reflux so I got some pointers from some people and just took my first pill. I'm off to my dr on Friday. I still tire easily but other than that I'm doing really well. How about you?
  3. Hey lady! How are you doing? I'm just waiting at the airport I can't wait to get home
  4. The leak test was easy don't worry about it. Just drink the crap. It really has no taste and the liquid crap durning the test was fine as well. The drain coming out was not painful. It was just weird. LOL I want you to take a Gax x and then walk that will help with the pain. Just keep walking the floor. Do it 4x and it will help. Trust me. I'm in Country Hills but will meet you where ever you want. Hang in there and don't buy anything from the pharmacy. Total rip off and do NOT let the mexicans take you away from everyone when you shop. They ask for a kick back on money. The shopping just felt like a huge "lets get money" type of thing. If you do buy anything keep saying "no" and the price will drop. Hang in there kiddo and WALK! It really does help with the pain.
  5. Aww that's too bad they stopped you, we will have to meet for a coffee sometime at home!what area do u live in?im super happy to hear your doing well! I can't wait to have some broth today! Well I have lots of pressure and stuff in my ribcage, feel like I got kick the crap out of lol!!! But I know it's only temporary. There giving me tortle and it's not helping the pain. How was your die test ? And also did it hurt when the drain came out? Talk soon
  6. Everything went great. I'm so glad I'm home. How are you doing? We tried to come up to your room but they stopped us. LOL I'm drinking my first protein shake...hummm that's a bit different.
  7. I'm thinking of you, have a great day tomorrow. I'm so excited for you
  8. I think I may puke. I just confirmed my flight and got my electronic boarding pass. Holy reality. I'm down 16 pounds Woo Hoo.
  9. All is well here! Had my sons birthday party yesterday. That was a true test with all that junk food but I passed!! I wanted to wish you all the luck
    In the world , have a safe flight and I can't wait to hear all
    About it! Try and connect to ur wifi at the hotel
  10. OMG!!!! It's horrible. Jello, tea and apple juice. I HATE broth. LOL I'm not eating it at all. It's too gross. I took a diabetic low and had to treat it with orange juice and 4 rockets. Then I slept all day. I hate lows. Janese told me to keep keep taking my meds. Yay that would be a big NO. I really wanted to eat today. I will survive but I totally hate this. Two more days. I'm packing tomorrow and had to go to a bigger checked bag. My small one doesn't hold just my medication. Sheesh...How are you doing?
  11. Hey how's the liquid diet going so far?
  12. I have my Mani, Pedi booked for Friday!! You bet we can do this!!!
    Its almost your surgery date!!! YAY!! how are you feeling?
  13. I know I hear ya!!LOL. I don't eat any seafood so my only options r eggs and chicken, I'm getting grosses out thinking about it lol!!! I'd almost rather drink the protein shake lol!! What a horrible pre op diet, wish we could do it for 7 days instead.....wishfully thinking...
  14. I'm also going to try tuna tomorrow. LOL and eat veggies. If I see one more salad I may puke. LOL
  15. 10 pounds. I can lose weight but I can't keep it off. I'm hoping the sleeve will help with that. I wish the days would pass a wee bit faster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast