Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SDolan and borders3

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. 85 lbs, congrats. I'm ready for this to begin. To be honest the only part I'm really nervous about the is the flight, but other than that, I'm ok. I appreciate the offer for help along the way. I would defiantly appreciate any tips regarding pre-op diet that worked for you. As a guy, there are so few of us, women rule the site, and they have a unique perspective on diets. Anything would help. Thanks. Dave.
  2. sorry this took so longtime pan swear, I don't visit this site often. I had a very good experience with him and staff. I have lost 85 pounds so far. I flew out if Sacramento into San Diego on Sunday afternoon! got a room and then got picked up Monday morning by staff. spent the whole day doing pre- op stuff then sent to hotel. got picked up 4 am and taken back to hospital for surgery at 6am and was back to hotel by 10 the next day. not mch pain at all. flew home to sacrament on Friday afternoon and was home in Redding by 6. they have changed their pick up times since then so you don't have to get a room in S.D. There has been many negative postings about bad experiences but I had none. please feel free to ask me anything about trip for surgery. if you need to meet any time I am always available to drive to red bluff for support!
  3. Hello, I'm in Red Bluff & I was looking around the site & found you on Dr. Almanza's patient map. How would you rate your experience? Flight? Results? Any tips?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3