Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Zorgdorg and werlmc02

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I understand how life can get so busy and time can slip away. I have not been on this site for months! My surgery was a success, but I have had a couple of bumps along the way. Nothing too serious, but complications non the less. I am doing and feeling the best I have in a really long time and that is saying something since I am so young! I just had my 7th EGD procedure done to stretch my esophagus again. That should hopefully be my last one. I am becoming more and more active. Eating better and healthier. I have lost 90 pounds! That number still surprises me!
    How are you?? Have you had your sleeve yet? Thanks.
  2. Hey Maria, Thanks for welcoming me to the group. Sadly, real life duties took over and was quite busy these past few months, so just was able to quickly glance the forums. How was your surgery. I'm going to check your blog and see. How are you feeling now though?
  3. I saw you added 30 and Under to your groups! Welcome! My name is Maria and I am 22.
    I am having the sleeve this Thursday. Wow, I still can't believe I said that.
    I blog daily and maintain the 30 and Under group. Hope to hear from you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3