Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MaryC and rachelaguilar09

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. I'm almost at my weight goal I have 8lbs more , I was also thinking about the mommy make over to get everything back in place lol !! Keep me updated if you go, Im a little scare but I want to get it done.
  2. Im doing well....thank you! I feel great, I think after my Mommy Make-over i'll be at my goal weight. Im 10lbs away! I thought I wanted to be 145 lbs, but I don't think so!! Hahaha. Im doing my homework on finding a plastics doctor.....so scary! lol. I go back to TJ on March the 5th with my cousin and our best friend! I've been an inspiration to them! So im sooo excited for them. They're both from La Puente, so we're going to drive to San Diego. Are you at ur goal weight? how are you feeling? If you're ever in Vegas....let me know! 702.817.3521
  3. OMG!! you look so so good, hows everything ,have you reach your weight goal already.
  4. Mary! Long time no write....how are you doing girl?
  5. Doing good, everyday that passes seems to get better, wow girl you can start seeing the differences in your pictures, you look good.
  6. Mary.....how you doing girl? Hope all is good. Ttys
  7. Thanks, I'm glad that your good, I will call you tomorrow have so many questions for you, hope you don't mind
  8. Hi Mary, sorry it's been a while since I've posted, if you wanna chat.....702.817.3521 call me anytime, if you have any questions. I'm sooo excited for you, ur gonna be so happy u got sleeved!
  9. Hope your recovery is going good.
  10. Your date is getting closer are you excited, have you started your pre-op diet before surgery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10