Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Janeanne67 and edsleeve

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Ed, I feel really good now, no pain or problems from the surgery but still get really tired if I don't eat enough so have been trying to have several small meals a day, not that you can really call them meals but a few spoons of soup etc. I really need to start some gentle exercise or walking though to get me moving. How about yourself, are you happy with how things have gone for you, I hope so. You are a couple of weeks ahead of me how are you finding eating and your energy levels?
  2. Hi Jane, just popping in to say hi and ask how are you feeling. I hope well. Take care and hope to hear from you, Ed.
  3. Hi, I am starting to feel lots better now, one week down and the only thing I find is I still get really tired, but I think that not eating much doesn't help with the energy levels. How are you going are finding its getting easier?
  4. Hey Jane how are you feeling ? I hope Great.
  5. Hi, thanks for that.... Sorry I haven't spoken to you, I don't see you on here and I thought you must have disappeared. Good on you for the weight loss you must be feeling heaps better, can't wait to join you! I guess I am going to feel a bit lousy for the next week or two but I will survive. Thanks again for your message I really appreciate it.
  6. Jane good luck on your srugery, You gonna do great.
  7. Hi Ed, hope all went well with your surgery. I am so lucky and happy as my doctor doesn't require that I do a pre op diet, just liquids only the day before op. Hope you are back to normal soon minus the food cravings.
  8. Going in for surgery at 8:00. Nevous but cannot waite for it to be done. Pre sleeve diet was a nightmare.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8