Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between T-bone and ibcopperfire67

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hello Chris Popping in to say hello and congrats on meeting your goal!!!! I, myself, am 15 pounds from my goal. I have been on this crazy health/exercise/life kick that has fueled my zest for living!!!!!!!! There is nothing I can't do!!! Lol. I am only in here about twice a month because I don't find any support here anymore . Too much bullcrap between doctors and co-ordinators fighting for people. But I enjoy following your progress so here I am I hope you are enjoying the weather and getting tons of fishing, boating, camping, biking, ya know, everything fun!!!!!!
  2. Good job Chris!!!! I am loving this CA weather!!! Tons of hiking and fishing . I am one stinking pound away from loosing 100!!!!!! That's just nuts!!! Lol I feel amazing!!!! Still can't eat very much at any given time (my surgeon said, "you're welcome" when I complained!) but I'm ok with that. I wish I'd of done this years ago. I had forgotten how much I enjoy life . How is that bike ride going for ya? Lol. My bad?!? Well, I must go do 140 squats before my 3 mile walk so I can go fishing on this gorgeous day!!!!!!! Take care my friend and thanks for checking in
  3. I am eating almost everything as usual now a few hickups
    but almost normal 3lbs from goal
  4. i am 2 lbs from goal boat nd fishing for sure...............hope you are also well
  5. Hello Chris . Just here to say Hello and wish you a weekend full of boats and fishing!!! Lol. I hope you are well and loosing those pounds!!!!!
  6. what's new?
  7. thank you very much i have had great week should be back to work tomorrow
  8. can't wait
  9. Good luck today see you on the other side!!!!
  10. thankx liquid diet till surgery monday but thankx non the less
  11. Hello Chris
    Wishing you a great Easter full of little bits of good food and lots of family!!!!!!!!!
    Staci
  12. thankx for the encouragement i'm excited cant wait
  13. thankx im excited
  14. Hello I hope everything goes well for you in Mexico
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14