Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SKINNYMINNIE and Princess Fiona

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. So happy to hear that!!! Take good care of yourself. Hugs
  2. All the best for you!! It is tough but you will be fine.. I promise it gets better with everyday. My emotions went wild but I am much better now.. just hang in there and all will be good. I will be thinking of you!!
  3. YAY!! So happy to hear from you and that you are home safe and sound. In your new place by the sea!! ;-)
    Its now my turn. I leave day after tomorrow!! Please keep me posted about your progress and how you are doing. The hard part for you is over...now the fun part, losing weight, begins. All the best!! Tracy
  4. Hey you, thank you for your messages. I am doing good... after I am finally home.. the flight 15 hours felt very long. I am weak but now painfree. It was though but all will be good I know. Alll the best for you... take good care and hang in there!!!

Hugs Gabi
  5. I'm checking on you too girl. Glad to see you logged on earlier today....that's a great sign ;-)
    Hope you are feeling well and are happy with your decision.
  6. GOOD LUCK GABI!!! Hope you are resting peacefully before the big day. You will do GREAT! Prayers going up right now for your safe and successful surgery. Let us know how it goes.
  7. Hello... I am doing good... all excited, it is an amazing week.. I became promoted a manager, I moved to the sea and now the sleeve... all in one 7 days. I am saying good bye to all my favorite dishes.. and am looking forward to a new life... I still can't really belive what I am doing. All the best for you.. rock it Lady!! Hugs Gabi
  8. Hey Gab....your day is fast approaching!! How are you feeling? Ready??? I wish mine was the same day as yours instead of a week later! Just wanted to check on you and see if your head/mind/spirit is right and ready. Its going to be amazing!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8