Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sassylassie and Lucci

Leave Comment

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey u! I am doing well. I have been busy though taking my mom to appts. She was just diagnosed with cancer. I live 7 hours away from her but I have been staying with her. Once she has radiation I will be taking her 3 times a week and my sister will take her 2 times a week. I still find it very difficult to travel with my new tummy. Its a pain having to take my own food places because everyone doesnt eat what I eat. Then I have been sitting and driving, and sitting during appointments. Could be worse....I still could be 280lbs!!! Which I am not. I hope all is well with you also. Hugs to you and please keep me updated
  2. Just checking in on you. I am really loving this tool. I hope all is well dear.
  3. Happy New Year to you! I'm glad to see you are doing better. I went to the gym for the first time today and walked on the treadmill for 50 minutes. Nice to get moving again.
  4. Hey girl! Happy New Year to my surgery twin :0)
  5. Thank you! I am doing better now. Definitely a learning process. I hope you are doing well also
  6. I hope you're feeling better. I know you've had a rough start. Was thinking of you and stopped by to say hello!
  7. Hey Girl, We did it! Hope you're feeling good and healing nicely. I feel pretty good and excited about going home tomorrow. Drop me a note sometime. Pam
  8. Hey Sandi, Best of luck to you also! Here we go girl! Hopefully I'll be online tomorrow night. God Bless you and I'll see you on the other side. Pam
  9. Hi Lucci,

Good luck to you surgery pal! Please keep me posted. Thoughts and prayers are with you xox

Sandi
  10. Nice treat! If you're gonna do it, do it right!! Lol Have fun! I was addicted to Olivia when I was about 10yrs old...lol. Grease is my fav movie!!! We leave on Sunday. I will talk to you before I go.
  11. One week to go Sassy girl! I've treated myself to Olivia Newton John tickets this Sunday! Yep, i'm dragging everyone downtown to kickoff the first day of my surgery week right! So excited.
  12. I know! I had my pre-op last Thursday and I don't feel as nervous as I did. I got to know a few of the people I'll be seeing in the hospital. 9 more days!
  13. Hey surgery date pal! Hugs and prayers to you. 9 more sleeps!
  14. We will keep it going. I know we will need all the support we can get. I'm here for you.
  15. Hi Lucci,

Please keep in touch with me. I would love to hear about your journey. 16 days to go!!!! Very excited, scared, unsure, confused, you name it!!!! Tons of emotions. I'm sure you can relate..lol. All the best to you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast