Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between denakayhall0218 and lose weight girl

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Well so far so good. Learning to re eat is harder than I expected. I measure everything and that helps a ton. I went out to eat for the first time today and cried as I watched all the food I used to eat. It wasn't a sad cry but an acceptance that this is the new me and a cup of meso soup was more than I could eat. When we finished the waiter thought I didn't like it due to me not finishing it like I used to. Then my hubby spoke up and said it was so good she cried over it she is just full and eating healthier now so expect her to be eating less.

The hospital was good. I went alone and it was an experience for me. The pain isn't unbearable just more annoying. Dr. Almanzo is great I personally wouldn't allow anyone else to do my surgery. I researched him throughly and he was the best from what I found.

Going alone is no big issue they transport you every where you need to go. Know walking around down there is different. I did walk around alone but not very far. I only went where the hotel personal told me was safe. To do it again I would go alone just maybe not get a private room. I paid extra for a private room and maybe a room mate would of been better.

Well, I hope this answers all your questions and its nice to meet you. Maybe something time in the future we can meet for lunch or something.

Kim
  2. My name is Dena Hall, I'm in Louisiana as well, Lake Charles, La. really Grand Lake, La. just south of Lake Charles, La. about 10 miles. How was your Tijuana trip, I see you just were sleeved.

Hope your doing well and How was the Jerusaleum Hospital?

How was Dr. Almanza?

Truthfully, I had scheduled with Dr. Almanza but since I am travelling by myself, I chose to go with Specialized Bariatrics, Dr. Lopez, at Hospital Mi Doctors. The stay at the hospital is two days versus 1 at Jerusaleum. I just thought I needed to be with care that way.

And the going back and forth bothered me since I was going to be by myself.

I hope you doing well and tell me how was it?

Dena Hall
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2