Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between T-Bird and KatyC

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. HI Katy, I took very little. My surgery was in the hospital where I work, so I didn't have to travel. I took chapstick, lipstick, bottle of water, hair brush, robe ( I didn't need it) my Kaiser binder (it has all the info about diet, etc in it) clean undies for the trip home. I wore the same loose waist clothes in and out. Don't wear anything tight home, it will hurt. My hubby brought me my cell phone and a magazine. That was great. I didn't really need much. The hospital supplied most everything. I used their toothbrush so I wouldn't have to take mine.

Thanks for the support. It is a little challenging. I get on this forum when it is feeling stressful. I have a lot of years of overeating to overcome. My plan is to use this tool to full advantage so I will not be haunted by wanting to eat ever again. I know the tummy will expand and I'll be able to eat, but I don't want o. That's my biggest fear. my surgeon told me to NEVER EVER eat more than a cup of food per meal and that is after 6 months and for the rest of your life. I am going to heed that and do my best to stick within those parameters. these rules are made to be followed! Good luck. I look forward to hearing how you're doing. Terri
  2. Hi T-Bird! Just wanted to ask you a question. First of all, congratulations to you! It sounds like you are doing a great job fighting off the demons. Fried chicken is a wonderful thing but really not worth the guilt that comes with indulging for those few moments.
    I have been reading some of your posts and really appriciate the info. My question is... I will be having my surgery the 26th. I was wondering when you packed what type of stuff did you take and is there anything special you may think I need to take.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2