Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Emilyrosebud and KJH300

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. The messages I typed for you early this morning, but couldn't send at the time, are gone. Maybe you are lucky. Lol. I'm all tapped out of creativity right now so I will save my story for a another time. I can't wait to hear how your post-op appt goes. I hope you are healthy and everything is just going nice and easy for you.
  2. Wait your surgery is tomorrow?!? How awesome!!! How are you feeling? Do you need to chat with anyone? Let me know!!! I'm here for you
  3. Hi! I'm doing great actually. Tomorrow is my 1 week follow up with the surgeon. The bariatric consultant called me and discussed how I'm taking fluids and food (mostly been eating plain Greek yogurt with flavored protein powder diluted in water-OMG it's amazing), unsweetened apple sauce and broths. I am recovering like super well! She told me that starting tomorrow we will progress with my diet-whatever that means!

Thank you for the compliment! It's taken a lot of encouragement from my husband to write. I wasn't going to tell anyone about my surgery and I'm glad everyone knows. I'm educating and unexpectedly making a difference. I post my Wordpress.com blog to my facebook page as well. I actually have a decent following. My husbands nana unexpectedly called me two days ago. I didn't have her number in my phone so I answered it with surprise, she told me-"Well I've been thinking about you for a while now. You hadn't blogged a new one in a few days so I've been dying to hear how you've been!" It was super super cute! We don't talk often at all and I've only met her three times.
    how are things going with you?!? When is your date?!?
  4. How are things going? I've been thinking of you and I just read your why I'm fat blog. I think I'll go back and read your blog previous to that as you did say it was kind of a continuation. I love your writing!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4