Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BodyRock and MissBee

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hi girlfriend,
    I no you said you was coming here to florida, I was wondering what part to see if we can meet up?
  2. Honey trust me, ive sat there and watch everyone of your videos, and they all were very helpful to me, ive liked all of them, I don't no if you were able to see that...... and even try to comment on them but, for what ever reason this phone will not let me post a commet, I've try to create a journey on youtube it won't do that, ill get that fix.

If you are coming here to florida on the 20th, that's great, ill keep that in mind, and I will try to meet up with you, what part of Florida are you going to be in?
  3. Hey you!

I'm glad your surgery went well and you are doing good. I will be in Florida on the 20th. Wish I would be closer so we could meet up. I do have a YouTube Channel you can catch me here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BodyRockByLisa keep in touch and keep me posted.
  4. Hey you, I'm here at home, just got back from mexico Monday, everything went well, im so grateful for the desition I made, the doctor was nice the staff was good, when I needed something everything was on point.

I live im palm beach florida, I have family everywhere, some of them I don't no, can we be related? Posible, you no anything can happen, I wouldn't be surprised cause my fam is bigggggggggg, lol, but yes inbox me, we can to this together no pro, talk to you soon.
  5. I'll be darn if not every time I look at your picture I see several of my family members. Do you have any kin in Oklahoma? You so look like my familia. Let's talk girl, we need to encourage each other. I'm a little over a week from my 1 year anniversary and the journey is not over, hell I think it's just begun again lol!
  6. MissBee Where u at? Checking in on you...
  7. Thank you pretty lady I will keep you posted.
  8. Hey Miss Bee!

Bee fabulous in ALL you do!! I love your name! I see you are less than a month away. Keep me posted. Here is my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/BodyRockByLisa
  9. Thank you for the welcome, and you look good, did you do videos on youtube about your journey?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9