Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between reading mom and sociologist

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. I just call him to check in once a month. Hes 2 1/2 hrs away from Metairie. My weight loss has slowed to maybe a pound a week or so. Every other week is a stall. I guess it doesnt help that I havent started exercising either. I look at it like you do though, a loss is a loss and I am much better off today than I was a year ago:-) Best of luck on your visit.
  2. Im doing okay. I went to a 5 day convention last week. Monday I was up 4 lbs, but today I'm back to 196. I get discouraged at how slowly I am losing. But like you I love my sleeve! When I am honest about my whole adult life, every day I do not gain weight is a victory. I have a check up with Borland in April. He has always been supportive and kind, but Im feeling nervous about not having lost more.
  3. Thanks so much:-) How have you been? I am loving my sleeve...down 54#.
  4. Look at you! You look great!!! Congrats on all your progress!
  5. Thanks so much! Getting some last minute packing done beford we leave for the hotel. I have so many feelings going on right now and excitement tops the list:-)
  6. Just wanted to send my best wishes again as your date approaches! I hope everything goes so smooth for you! Stay in touch and let me know how you do!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6