Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Healthynana15 and SweetPea22

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. That is so good to hear! Sounds like you have a great GP to! Where in BC are you? I am in Regina. I don't have a GP right now but am going to a clinic with a couple good locum doctors that I like. Hoping one decides to stay and will be my GP. Hope your recovery continues to go wonderful! I have 11 days until surgery! Eeek! Excited and nervous!
  2. hi there !
    Yes I am 9 days post op. I feel good. a bit tired but that is only becasue of lack of food. Trying to get it all in is very hard, but getting better with every day. Yes I am still on liquids , moving onto more pureed like pudding made with my protein powder, unsweetened apple sauce and cream soups. I have had no problems at all. The only thikg ot of the ordinary for me is Gas....LOL. I go to my doctors office tomorrow to get my stitches removed. I seen her on Tuesday and she said everything looked great. She is also doing a leak test on her own in a couple weeks to make sure everything is going as planned.
  3. Hi Sweetpea, how are things going? You are 9 days postop now so trying full fluids? Looking forward to how you are doing.
  4. Hi sweetpea, I see you are from Canada? I am from Saskatchewan and going to be sleeved with Dr Almanza March 3... If I can shake a cold I have developed Anyhow just wondering how your experience has been travelling home after surgery and in general? Also do you have a family doctor that is aware of you going for surgery in Mexico?
    Thanks, Shauna
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4