Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between nanie310 and SRAMIREZ802@AOL.COM

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi there,
    Reading your message I was a bit confused because almost everything you said mirrored what I was going through. I have lost 34 pounds and I am feeling good. I never had nausea or was vomitting. In fact the first day I didn't have any of that I thought that they may not have done it right. Today I was in the yard most of the day. One of my nephews got in trouble so he had to come help Nanie with the leaves. I to also have one incision that isn't healing like the rest. I don't know what to do but, I'm hoping that it will heal soon. I am now taking antibiotics that my Dr. prescribed awhile back that I never took. Sounds like you are off to a fabulous start. 1st goal is to loose 50 pounds by the new year but, I also need to be more active!!
  2. STEPHANIE HOW ARE YOU DOING SINCE YOUR SURGERY. i AM DOING OK JUST STILL SORE I HAVE LOST TOTAL OF 36 POUNDS ALL TOGETHER 17 SINCE THE NINTH HOW ABOUT U. i HAVE LITTLE INFECTION IN MY INCISION BUT AM ON MORE ANTIBOTICS NOW HOPE THAT HELPS I TOOK SOME STITCHES OUT TODAY THE REST TOMORROW HOW ABOUT YOU. I HAVE HAD VOMITING OR NOTHING NO PAIN JUST LITTLE TIRED NEXT WEEK GOING TO START MY WALKING EVERY EVENING. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SLEEVE.
  3. Hi I see that we have the same surgery date. How's your pre-op going? Are you as freaked out as well? I'm going with my Mom. What time are you getting into San Diego Sunday? I'm Stephanie by the way. Look forward to meeting you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3