Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lidibear and EMR83

Leave Comment

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. You are doing great! You look fabulous.
  2. Thank you. You look great yourself. How are you enjoying the shopping now? I am having so much more fun shopping now
  3. Girly! You look amazing!! Great work!!!
  4. Jug saw your new pic. You look great! Congratulations on your progress.
  5. Thank you. I still need to update the newest one. You look great yourself. Beautiful family pic. Your little girl is gorgeous! We need a double play date! We can hang out and let the little ones play.
  6. I just saw your before and after and omg you look amazing! Congrats!
  7. Good to hear how great your doing! Ive noticed positive improvements in my marriage too. It's great. Even the kids are happier. I still haven't had any labs. Go for mind at end of march. I'm sure something will be low though. I keep forgetting to take my vitamins.

I have so much big clothes now in like 5 sizes I should open mini consignment store! Actually thinking time for a garage sale.

Take care and keep in touch!
  8. Hi,

I have been doing well, I recently went to the doctor to check my blood and I am low in vitamind D and Iron so I am taking extra supplements now. My hair still falling off like crazy and I cut it off. I am down about 88 lbs and so happy and excited getting may compliments from co-workers and friends. Inspiring people that don't know how I am losing the weight. Loving my husband more and more and shopping as well, but i don't want to shop to much cause have to get more staff in a few months but so exicited about life. You? How are you?
  9. Hey Chica. How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while.
  10. What's your daily protein intake right now? I chopped off my hair today. It's chin length now. I like it but I know my husband is going to freak when he see's how short it is.
  11. I've started taking some protein bars with 30gms of protein to help with it. It is a lack of protein so that should help me. I got the at Sams they are not super delicious but they will do better than shakes... cause I am so tired of shakes. They fill you up for a long time too, so that will be a win win situation I think , weigh loss and hair gain... lol!!! I did try crystal light but still having a hard time... I am trying hot tea lets see how it goes... TTYL
  12. Let me know if you find out how to keep it. Mine recently started falling out. I am thinking about just getting my hair cut today. My hair is too thin as it is . Have you tried crystal light? That is the only way I can get water in.
  13. Thank you girly! You look amazing yourself!! I am doing very well just losing hair left and right and having issues with my water intake with this cold weather other than that I can't complaint this is the best thing ever in life!! How are you?
  14. You look great!
  15. Hey lady! How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 57
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast